Monday, February 23, 2009

SO BORED

Tonight I had one of those nights...

I was SO BORED!! Most people would give anything for more down time, or more sitting around watching tv time. I really do like my down time, but tonight it was just too much.

I was so bored that I didnt want to watch tv, didnt want to work out, didnt want to clean, didnt want to get off the couch, no eating, cooking, doing laundry... ANYTHING. 

I kept saying i was so bored yet I couldnt get myself off the couch.

I hate days like this! It makes me feel like my life has no meaning or that I am going nowhere. I know thats not true, and other days I am so busy that all i want to do is sit around. Tonight was just too much though.

Maybe tommorrow Ill be productive... I want to work out, go tanning, do my laundry, clean the bathroom... that sounds like a good start so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment