Monday, February 23, 2009

hello

Woo hoo! So my first official blog!! Hello... I decided to start one the other night, and I did. What happened was, I told my husband that I was going to start a blog, and he got all excited and wanted to do one for us together. I thought that sounded like a good idea, so i started one... johnandjenchappell.blogspot.com. Just a few days later though, i realized that i really wanted one of my own too. I wanted to make sure that my thoughts and ideas etc were getting written down!! I needed a place to vent, to write when im happy, to talk about my day... so this is it.

I am bad at typing, so if anyone reads this and likes words being spelled correctly, then you can get over it. Im no so hot at capitalizing letters and using punctuation correctly.

So seeing that it is my first blog, I dont really know what to write about... hmmmm

maybe the fact that my tahoe has 2 flat tires and I have to go deal with that soon..

or maybe that I have like 6 loads of laundry to do (since ive been gone for the last 2 weeks)

or maybe that I just had really good mexican food....

I have to go look at the house we just bought in a little bit... It was foreclosed and we are getting it fixed up so we have to go bring a contractor over there so we can show him what needs to get done.

New carpets, new paint, new windows, new ceramic tile, HARDWOOD FLOORS, new counter... its going to be exciting. Im sure the before and after we will be completely different.

Anyways, I am off from work today and tommorrow, nice have a break! 

I am definitly excited about watching 24 tonight... and the finale of True Beauty, which is a reality show where these really pretty people think they are competing for whoever is the best looking, but its really for who is the nicest and best "on the inside". corny i know, but its still mildly amusing.

Ok I think thats all for now... adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment